Terms and Conditions
- You are committed to the full plan length of which you purchase, the plan is non-refundable or transferable.
- The meal prep coordinator will contact clients from as early as 1-week prior to meal prep expiry. A review of meal prep options and selections will take place 1 week before client’s meal prep plan ends. Menu and plan prices may change and vary, at our discretion, at any time.
- Clients must disclose any dietary requirements and/or allergies to meal prep coordinator upon sign up to meal prep and/or during every review.
- Once client’s meal prep plan has started, the full plan length must be completed.
- We may use any photographs of transformation for our use in social media or marketing
- Meal prep cannot be extended for less than one 1 week cycle.
- You are unable to switch plans once your plan cycle has begun.
- Meal prep plans can be paused at request within reason, clients must make Bosu Body Bar aware of these dates on purchase of the plan in advance.
- Any meals you wish to skip due to dislikes or wish to cancel could mean doubling up on one of the existing meals.
- Any changes to Macro plans must be given to the Meal Prep Manager 1 week prior to next collection.
- Meal prep cannot be exchanged for a credit note/gift card and cannot be refunded.
- All meal prep enquiries must be sent to the meal prep manager via email email@example.com
- Allergens – food allergens and intolerances – Bosu Body Bar cannot guarantee there will not be traces of the 14 key allergens listed by the Food Standards Agency in any of the meals. Bosu Body Bar cannot ensure all allergen requests can be met.
- Bosu Body Bar reserves the right to contact customer client base either via email or text message in relation to renewals or promotional offers applicable.
- All content included on this interactive service, such as text, graphics, button icons, images and software, is our property and is protected by UK and European copyright laws.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control.
- Bosu Body Bar will provide clients with fresh meals over one or two deliveries per week for a minimum of a 1 week cycle, from your start date.
- Bosu Body Bar uses an external courier service to fulfil our delivery requirements. As our products are perishable, it is vital that someone is available for delivery. If the consumer is not available at the time of delivery, please ensure that either someone is available to receive the goods or please specify a safe place to leave them.
- If on delivery you find that any products are damaged or are in an unacceptable condition then you must inform us as soon as possible and give us the opportunity to inspect the Product. If, at our discretion, we find that the Product delivered is not up to standard, we will refund the cost of such unsatisfactory Product to you. We will not be responsible for any Product which is damaged or faulty through your failure to store correctly.
- Deliveries will be made every Tuesday & Friday.
- Bosu Body Bar are not liable for losses of goods once delivered.
- It is your responsibility to ensure food is stored, handled and reheated correctly according to food safety regulations. Bosu Body Bar will not hold responsibility for after it has been delivered.
- We take every precaution to ensure our meals are delivered as practically as possible, however if at any point you are not satisfied with the quality of your goods, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll reply within 24 hours.
- All meals should be consumed within 72 hours from the appointed day of delivery.
- Meal Prep plans will commence on a Monday or Wednesday and all collection must be made between 10:30am and 5:45pm on the respective day from either Manchester or Didsbury store.
- Late meal prep collections cannot be exchanged or replaced; it is the client’s responsibility to collect meal prep on the designated days. Any uncollected meal prep will be held safely for 24 hours, after this your meals will be distributed to a food charity organisation.
- All meals must be consumed within 72 hours from the appointed day of collection.
- It is your responsibility to ensure food is stored, handled and reheated correctly according to food safety regulations. Bosu Body Bar will not hold responsibility for after it has been collected.
You may download our terms and conditions in a PDF format here.